Fusion Splicer Fujikura 19R
The Fujikura 19R is equipped with a precision, fixed v-groove for splicing single fibers
or ribbon fiber up to 4 fibers. Incorporating the proven ruggedized features pioneered
by Fujikura, the 19R has added automated and enhanced user control features to
increase splicing efficiency. A user programmable, automated wind protector expedites
the splicing process by automatically closing to initiate the splice process, and opening
upon splice completion. A new auto-start “clamshell design” tube heater applies heat
to both sides of the splice protection sleeve resulting in a 18-second shrink time for
4-fiber ribbon. The result is a total splice process time of approximately 29 seconds!
Ruggedness and durability are greatly enhance by a mirror-less optical system and
“severe-impact resistant” monitor. Battery capacity is now 140 splices/shrinks.
An innovative transit case doubles as a built-in or mobile workstation and makes
splicing easier than ever before.
• Automated and programmable wind protector
• 18-second automated tube heater
• Fully ruggedized for shock, dust and moisture
• Li-ion battery with 140 splices/shrinks per charge
• On-board training and support videos
• Internet software upgrades
• Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation